Terms & Conditions
SYARAT DAN KETENTUAN APLIKASI LOLAB ADMIN
LOLAB dapat mengubah Syarat dan Ketentuan dan/atau kebijakan terkait dengan layanan Booking Online. Syarat dan Ketentuan ini berlaku sejak tanggal dimana pelanggan secara elektronik menyetujuinya atau disebut juga sebagai "tanggal berlaku". Pelanggan tidak dapat menggunakan aplikasi atau Layanan ini jika mereka belum mengklik atau menyetujui Syarat dan Ketentuan ini.
I. APLIKASI LOLAB merupakan sebuah platform untuk melakukan Booking Online Treatment antara customer dan merchant.
II. HAK DAN KEWAJIBAN PEMILIK USAHA :
- Merchant Wajib membayar biaya registrasi awal sebesar Rp 150,000 kepada PIC masing masing dan berhak mendapatkan merchandise dari LOLAB
- Merchant wajib memberikan informasi yang diminta oleh setiap layanan dengan lengkap, faktual, dan benar(KTP Owner, NPWP, Alamat, Foto store, logo, treatment, data karyawan merchant serta hasil treatment). (Hak)
- Merchant wajib membayar tagihan (biaya admin)sebesar 8% dari jumlah transaksi setiap minggunya. Jika tidak ada transaksi maka pemilik usaha tidak akan dikenakan biaya apapun.
- Merchant wajib melakukan Scan Barcode pertama dan kedua
- LOLAB Berkewajiban untuk memberikan Merchandise kepada pihak merchant yang telah membayar biaya Registrasi awal sebesar Rp150,000,-
- LOLAB Berhak untuk tidak membayarkan transaksi Merchant apabila status pembookingn customer di Merchant tersebut “Failed Scan”
- Setiap kerugian yang terjadi antara pemilik usaha dan customer akibat (karena) tidak memberikan informasi yang lengkap, faktual, dan benar bukanlah bagian dari tanggung jawab LOLAB.
- LOLAB mengupayakan untuk tetap menjaga website / aplikasi berjalan dengan lancar dan akan menyediakan layanan bantuan untuk menanggapi saran & keluhan.
- LOLAB dapat mengakhiri atau menunda hak Pengguna untuk menggunakan aplikasi jika mereka melanggar Syarat dan Ketentuan atau kebijakan LOLAB apapun yang diumumkan lewat aplikasi dari waktu ke waktu.
- Selain yang berhubungan dengan aplikasi, LOLAB tidak akan bertanggung jawab atas kerusakan, pengeluaran, kerugian, tuntutan, klaim yang timbul atau mungkin timbul, selama penggunaan layanan LOLAB.
- Seluruh teks, konten editorial, data, format, diagram, grafik, desain, layout (penataan), hal yang dilihat dan dirasa, foto, gambar, perangkat lunak, program komputer, tipografi dan konten lainnya yang dilihat atau dibaca oleh siapapun di website atau aplikasi milik LOLAB (secara bersama disebut dengan “Hak Kepemilikan”) tunduk kepada hak cipta dari dan dimiliki oleh LOLAB. Siapapun tidak diperkenankan untuk menyalin, menggunakan, mendesain ulang, memodifikasi, mengkonfigurasi kembali, mengirimkan ulang, mempublikasikan, menciptakan Hak Kepemilikan atau pekerjaan turunan atas Hak Kepemilikan tanpa persetujuan tertulis dari LOLAB. Merek layanan dan merk dagang LOLAB, termasuk dan tanpa batasan, logo dan slogan LOLAB adalah merek yang dimiliki oleh LOLAB.
Segala pelanggaran terhadap hak-hak tersebut di atas dan hak kekayaan intelektual yang terkait akan tunduk pada sanksi dan/atau implikasi hukum dari peraturan dan hukum yang berlaku.
- Pelanggan sepakat bahwa setiap tindakan hukum atau perkara yang timbul dari atau dalam kaitannya dengan Syarat dan Ketentuan ini diajukan kepada Pengadilan Negeri yang mencakup domisili LOLAB.
PAYMENT TERMS OF SERVICE
- Mitra akan dikenakan Tagihan perminggu selama ada transaksi yang di lakukan di Aplikasi Lolab , Jika tidak ada transaksi maka tidak akan dikenakan biaya.
- Tagihan sebesar 8% dari total transaksi dalam periode waktu sesuai dengan tanggal LOLAB Memberikan hak pembayaran Merchant, yaitu setiap 1.5 minggu kedepan paling cepat setiap rabu dan paling lama akan jatuh pada hari kamis.
- LOLAB akan mengirimkan invoice mingguan beserta bukti transfer yang telah dikirimkan kepada merchant melalui email merchant
- LOLAB berhak tidak membayarkan transaksi Merchant apabila status pembookingan customernya yaitu Failed Scan
LOLAB REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Di bawah ini adalah ringkasan dari Kebijakan Pengembalian Dana dan Pembatalan Pemesanan di aplikasi kami dan merupakan salah satu Syarat & Ketentuan Pemesanan Pelanggan kami di sini.
- Dalam proses pemesanan perawatan di Aplikasi Lolab, kami menawarkan jaminan Pembatalan Pemesanan dari waktu pemesanan perawatan. Hal tersebut berlaku jika pembatalan pemesanan dilakukan lebih dari kurun waktu 18 jam sebelum Customer mengatur waktu temu dengan Merchant berlangsung. Kami akan memberikan Pengembalian Dana 100% kepada customer ke akun yang sesuai dengan metode pembayaran yang dipilih. Namun, jika customer berubah pikiran dan pembatalan dilakukan selama kurun waktu 18 jam atau kurang dari waktu tersebut pengembalian dana tidak berlaku.
- Pengembalian dana kepada customer maksimal 3 hari setelah melakukan pembatalan pemesanan di Aplikasi Lolab. Sistem pengembalian berlaku hanya di hari kerja. Kebijakan pengembalian dana dan pembatalan pemesanan hanya diberlakukan untuk customer kepada Merchant
- Sistem refund tidak berlaku jika customer sudah melakukan pembayaran tetapi tidak datang treatment ke Beauty Bar maka customer tidak bisa melakukan refund atau uang akan hangus.
Notes: pihak beauty bar akan mendapatkan refund 90% dari harga treatment dan 10% untuk pihak Lolab Aplikasi.
Di bawah ini merupakan ketentuan Reschedule Merchant
- Merchant tidak dapat melakukan Perubahan jadwal terhadap customer, dalam kondisi apapun
- Apabila Merchant melakukan Reschedule tanpa pemberitahuan apapun maka Merchant akan mendapatkan sanksi berupa di non aktifkan minimal seminggu
- Customer tidak dapat melakukan perubahan jadwal kecuali customer melakukan pembatalan pemesanan sebelum dilakukan lebih dari kurun waktu 18 jam
KETENTUAN APLIKASI SCAN BARCODE
Dibawah ini merupakan ketentuan cara scan dari Merchant kepada Customer.
- Scan barcode dilakukan untuk verifikasi bahwa customer telah datang ke beauty bar
- Scan barcode dilakukan sebanyak dua kali
- Scan satu dilakukan sebelum treatment dimulai (Saat customer sudah berada di lokasi). Notes : Status di aplikasi akan berubah dari Booked menjadi On Progress
- Scan kedua dilakukan setelah treatment selesai. Notes : status akan berubah dari On Progress menjadi Finished
- Adanya sistem barcode juga sebagai bukti bahwa customer sudah melakukan pembayaran dan sudah datang ke beauty bar
- Notes : Apabila Beauty Bar atau merchant tidak melakukan Scan Barcode ke Customer tanpa konfirmasi ke Lolab maka Lolab tidak akan memberikan pembayaran kepada beauty bar yang customernya berstatus Failed Scan
LOLAB ADMIN APPLICATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LOLAB ADMIN APPLICATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LOLAB may change the Terms and Conditions and/or policies related to the Booking Online service. These Terms and Conditions are valid from the date on which the customer electronically agrees to them or are also referred to as the "effective date". Customers may not use this application or Service if they have not clicked or agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
I. LOLAB application is a platform for booking online treatment between customers and merchants.
II. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF BUSINESS OWNERS:
- Merchants must pay an initial registration fee of Rp 150,000 to PIC and beauty bars to get merchandise from LOLAB
- Merchants are obliged to provide the information requested by each service in full, factual, and correct (KTP Owner, NPWP, Address, Photo store, logo, treatment, merchant employee data, and treatment results). (Rights)
- Merchants are required to pay a bill (admin fee) of 8% of the number of transactions each in a week. If there is no transaction then the business owner will not be charged any fees.
- Any loss incurred between the business owner and the customer as a result (because) not providing complete, factual, and correct information is not part of LOLAB's responsibility.
- LOLAB is obliged to provide Merchandise to merchants who have paid an initial registration fee of Rp. 150,000,-
- LOLAB has the right not to pay Merchant transactions if the customer's booking status at the Merchant is "Failed Scan"
- LOLAB strives to keep the website/application running smoothly and will provide assistance services to respond to suggestions & complaints.
- LOLAB may terminate or suspend a User's right to use the application if they violate any LOLAB Terms and Conditions or policies announced through the application from time to time.
- Other than those relating to the application, LOLAB will not be liable for any damages, expenses, losses, claims, claims arising or possibly arising, during the use of LOLAB services.
- All text, editorial content, data, formats, diagrams, graphics, designs, layouts, things seen and felt, photographs, images, software, computer programs, typography, and other content viewed or read by anyone on LOLAB's website or application (collectively, "Proprietary Rights") are subject to copyright from and owned by LOLAB. No one is permitted to copy, use, redesign, modify, reconfigure, resub, publish, create Ownership Rights or derivative work of Ownership Rights without the written consent of LOLAB. Lolab service marks and trademarks, including and without limitation, lolab logos and slogans are trademarks owned by LOLAB.
Any violation of the fore- and related intellectual property rights will be subject to sanctions and/or legal implications of applicable regulations and laws.
- Customer agrees that any legal action or case arising out of or in relation to these Terms and Conditions is submitted to the District Court which includes lolab domicile.
PAYMENT TERMS OF SERVICE
- Partners will be charged per week as long as there is a transaction made in the Lolab Application, If there is no transaction then there will be no fee.
- The bill amount to 8% of the total transaction in the time period in accordance with the date OF LOLAB Granting merchant rights, which is every 1.5 weeks at the earliest every Wednesday, and the longest will fall on Thursday.
- LOLAB will send weekly invoices along with proof of transfer that has been sent to the merchant via merchant email
- LOLAB has the right not to pay Merchant transactions if the customer's booking status is Failed Scan
LOLAB REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Below is a summary of the Refund Policy and Cancellation of the Booking in our app and it is one of the Terms & Conditions of Booking our Customers.
- In the process of booking a treatment at the Application Lolab, we offer the best Reservation Cancellation from the time of booking a treatment. It applies if the cancellation of booking is done more than a period of 18 h before the Customer set time meeting with a Merchant takes place. We will give you a 100% Refund to the customer to your account in accordance with the selected payment method. However, if the customer changed his mind and the cancellation is made during the period of 18 hours or less from the time the refund is not applicable.
- The refund to the customer a maximum of 3 days after the cancellation of the booking in the App Lolab. The system returns are valid only on weekdays. Refund policy and cancellation of the reservation applies only to the customer to the Merchant
- Systems, the refund does not apply if the customer had already made the payment but does not come to treatment to the Beauty Bar then the customer can not do refund or money will be forfeited.
Notes: the beauty bar will get a refund 90% of the price of the treatment and 10% for the Lolab Application.
Term and Condition about Reschedule Merchant
- The Merchant can not make changes in the itinerary to the customer, in any conditions
- If the Merchant did Reschedule without any notification then the Merchant will get the sanctions in the form of non-active at least a week
- Customer may not make changes in the itinerary unless the customer cancels the order before it is carried out over a period of 18 hours
SCANNING BARCODE IN LOLAB APPLICATION
How to scan from the Merchant to the Customer.
- Scanning Barcode is performed to verify that the customer has come to the beauty bar
- Scanning barcode is performed as much as twice
- First Scan Barcode done before treatment is started (at the time customer when already in beauty bar). Notes : the status in the application will change from Booked to be On Progress
- Second Scan Barcodes were performed after treatment is Finished. Notes: the status will be changed from On Progress to be Finished
- The presence of the barcode system also as proof that the customer had already made the payment
- Notes: If the Beauty Bar or merchant does not scan the Barcode to the customer without confirming to Lolab, then Lolab will not give payment to the beauty bar whose customer has Failed Scan status
SYARAT DAN KETENTUAN APLIKASI LOLAB CUSTOMER
Please note that we may change, modify, add and delete these Terms at any time where this is necessary to comply with any law or regulation binding on us or to reflect a change to our operational practices, provided that we will use reasonable endeavors to provide notice of material changes on the Site. Every time you use the Site, please check these Terms to ensure that you have reviewed the current version. By continuing to use any part of the Site after such changes to these Terms, you agree and consent to the changes.
If you use any of our other services, then your usage is based on the submission to and acceptance of the terms and conditions applicable to such services, which will be made available to you when you use those other services.
SCOPE OF OUR SERVICES
- Through the Site, Lolab provides an online platform where you can browse different types of Beauty Bar / Salon / House / Clinic . Users can make bookings of services provided by Beauty Bar / Salon / House Clinic (“Vendors”) on the Site. By placing an order through the Site, you will be able to book and/or purchase the treatments. We will provide a booking notification via email. We reserve the right to refuse the booking in accordance with these Terms.
- Although we will use our expertise with caution in performing the Services, we do not verify, and do not guarantee, that all information provided by Vendors that is available on the Site is accurate, complete, correct or the latest available, and we are not responsible for any errors (including placement and typing errors), obstruction (either because of temporary and/or partial, damage, repair or improvement to the Site or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or false information of Vendors or non-delivery of information by Vendors.
- Changes in market conditions or circumstances that occur can lead to changes in a short time causing the information provided by Vendors that is available on the Site to be inaccurate or not applicable. In case of any problems, please contact Lolab’s Customer Service and they will assist you.
- In providing the Services we provide an online platform to connect you with Vendors. To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of a Vendor, and you have sole responsibility for any obligations or liabilities to Vendors. We do not make any representations and should not be construed as making any recommendations or suggestions of the level of service quality or rating of the Vendors listed on the Site, and in no event shall we be responsible or liable for any information, content, products, services or other materials provided or made available by Vendors. Vendors may be introduced in the form of different classes based on factors including but not limited to their reviews, ratings or any other factors. The given rating is calculated based on automated algorithms that can be updated and changed as per our discretion.
- To the extent permitted by law, we have the right to not accept any user or booking (or in certain cases cancel the booking confirmation) at our sole discretion and for any cause without giving reasons for the rejection/refusal/cancellation. The reasons for rejecting a user or booking or canceling a booking confirmation may include but are not limited to: breach of these Terms, trade or economic sanctions by global or national authorities, embargo, prohibitions in regulations, fraud or theft (or indication or suspicion of fraud or theft), suspicion of criminal activity, suspicious ordering, services not being available or no longer being made available by the Vendor, user providing inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information, problems with credit card electronic communications, information or transactions, inappropriate behavior, threats, insults, refusal to provide information, practical impediments, communication difficulties or breakdowns, a Real Mistake (hereinafter described below), history of breaches of these Terms, or being placed on any “blacklists” or “watch lists” by governments or international organizations. We can at any time delete or remove the account of any user of the Site, either temporarily or permanently. Removed Users must not attempt to use the Site in any other name or through other users.
- In a particular case, we may cancel or reject reservations with respect to a "Real Mistake", which does not depend on where the error originated. A Real Mistake is a fault on the Site (for example, in terms of price) which no reasonable person would consider appropriate or to make business sense.
- Every payment related to the booking or reservation of the Services shall be made directly to Beauty Salon / Bar / House / Clinic.
- By making a booking, order or reservation through the Site, Lolab is not responsible for any violation of these terms and conditions, or which are based on the user’s specific requests.
LOLAB REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Di bawah ini adalah ringkasan dari Kebijakan Pengembalian Dana dan Pembatalan Pemesanan di aplikasi kami dan merupakan salah satu Syarat & Ketentuan Pemesanan Pelanggan kami di sini.
- Dalam proses pemesanan perawatan di Aplikasi Lolab, kami menawarkan jaminan Pembatalan Pemesanan dari waktu pemesanan perawatan. Hal tersebut berlaku jika pembatalan pemesanan dilakukan lebih dari kurun waktu 18 jam sebelum Anda mengatur waktu temu dengan beauty bar berlangsung. Kami akan memberikan Pengembalian Dana 100% kepada customer ke akun yang sesuai dengan metode pembayaran yang dipilih. Namun, jika customer berubah pikiran dan pembatalan dilakukan selama kurun waktu 18 jam atau kurang dari waktu tersebut pengembalian dana tidak berlaku.
- Pengembalian dana kepada customer maksimal 3 hari setelah melakukan pembatalan pemesanan di Aplikasi Lolab. Sistem pengembalian berlaku hanya di hari kerja. Kebijakan pengembalian dana dan pembatalan pemesanan hanya diberlakukan untuk customer kepada beauty bar.
- In the event of any special requests, the user can insert the request when making a booking on the Site or contact the Vendor directly (as applicable). The request will be addressed at the Vendor’s and Lolab’s discretion, based on availability and other factors. Your special requests may be subject to additional charges and/or fees by the relevant Vendor based on the discretion and/or policy of the relevant Vendor. Lolab is not responsible for the availability and/or fulfillment of your special requests by the Vendor.
- Under no circumstances will Lolab be held responsible for any incidents that occurred during your treatment. You are personally responsible for your belongings.
- By displaying certain Treatments, Lolab does not represent or guarantee that these treatments are recommended or in accordance with the images uploaded by the vendor's.
- Ratings shown on the Site are only provided for the information of users only, and existing ratings are based on information given by Customers. We do not verify the rating given and are therefore not responsible for the accuracy of the existing rating, nor do the ratings constitute any endorsement (or otherwise) by us. In no event shall Lolab be responsible or liable for any claims, losses or liability with respect to the ratings shown on the Site.
PRICE AND PROMOTION
- If there is any promotion provided directly by a Vendor, then the rights and authority over the promotion will be fully under that Vendor’s separate terms and conditions and will not apply to the reservation conducted through Lolab.
- Only you can use your own account and you represent and warrant that you will not authorize any other party to use your identity or your account for any reason, unless permitted by Lolab.
- You cannot assign or transfer your account to any other party.
- You must maintain the security and confidentiality of your account password and any identification we provide to you. In the event of any disclosure of your password, in any way whatsoever resulting in any unauthorized use of your account or identity, order(s) received from such unauthorized use shall still be considered as valid orders and we will process such order(s).
- If you no longer have control over your account, you are required to immediately notify us (e.g., your account is hacked in any way or your phone is stolen) so we can temporarily block and/or inactivate your account. Please note that you are responsible for your use of your account and may be liable for your account even if your account is misused by others.
- Lolab has the full right to temporarily block, delete, or deactivate your account at our sole discretion and for any cause without giving reasons for blocking, deletion, or deactivation of your account provided that this will not affect our obligations to provide any Services that have been purchased by you prior to that time (unless we also cancel those Services as permitted by these Terms). The reasons for blocking, deletion, or deactivation of your account may include but are not limited to:
- breach of these Terms,
- prohibitions in law or regulations,
- fraud or theft (or indication or suspicion of fraud or theft),
- suspicion of criminal activity,
- suspicious ordering,
- you are providing inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information,
- your inappropriate behavior, threats, or insults,
- refusal to provide information,
- practical impediments,
- communication difficulties or breakdowns, or
- you are listed on any “black lists” or “watch lists” by governments or international organizations.
PAYMENT DETAILS AND PROCEDURES
- All payments are made at the Beauty Bar / Salon / House / Clinic (Vendors).
- Lolab is not charging any fees for every Booking made by our App.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Lolab hereby grants the user certain limited rights (constituting a “Limited Licence”), which cannot be transferred or assigned, to access and use the Site to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms. In connection with this Limited Licence, we are not granting you any other rights or licences with respect to use of the Site; rights or licenses not expressly granted, are reserved by Lolab or other third party owners of such licence. Content available on the Site, including any information, data, text, images, sound, graphics, video, messages, reviews, or other materials, including the software infrastructure used to provide the Content (the “Content”), is wholly owned by Lolab or its suppliers and service providers, including but not limited to the Vendors (as applicable). You can use the Site to place orders and you hereby guarantee that you will not submit false reservation requests. You hereby declare to ensure that the payment information you provide is accurate. You also guarantee providing an accurate email and mailing address as well as other details of your contact information.
- You agree to not use the Site or the Content for commercial purposes or either directly or indirectly for other than personal use or for unlawful purposes (prohibited by law) or do any acts that violate these Terms. Except with the written consent of Lolab, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative creations from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained in connection with the Site. In addition, you agree not to:
- use the Site or the Content for commercial purposes without permission from Lolab;
- access, monitor or copy any Content on the Site using technology, software, or any program either manually or automatically for any purpose without written permission from Lolab;
- perform any action that imposes or may impose, an unreasonable burden on the Site or Site infrastructure;
- make a major link to the Site (including but not limited to the booking path) for any purpose without the written consent from Lolab;
- resell, use, copy, perform surveillance (such as using or installing spider or scrape programs), display, download or perform any Content production, software, products, services available through the Site for commercial purposes or objectives/activities of competition;
- reproduce the Site (through a "frame" or "mirror") or set up a part of the Site on any other website without prior written consent;
- send or store any material to or through the Site that violates any law, regulation, or rules, or which can support unlawful or criminal activities;
- send or store any material (including providing any links to other material) which is defamatory, slanderous, false, obscene, threatening, libelous or otherwise unlawful or tortious;
- send spam or other unsolicited messages or otherwise cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- send or store any material that may infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of a particular entity or person, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or publications;
- send or store any material where prohibited by applicable law or violate the rights and obligations that exist based on the contractual relationship;
- send or store any material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code;
- imitate any person or entity for any purposes;
- manipulate or falsify information with the aim to disguise the origin of statements provided;
- use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, obstruct, or interfere with the use of the Site or other users of computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functionality of the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- gain unauthorized access or perform unauthorized modification to the Site or other related website, other accounts, computer systems, networks connected to the Site through hacking, password theft or other similar matters;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information by ways that are not intentionally supplied by the Site (including but not limited to other destinations provided by the Site). This includes but is not limited to, obtaining or collecting information about others such as email addresses;
- engage in fraudulent acts or actions that aim to manipulate a search engine results page (“SERP”) or perform search engine optimization (“SEO”). SEO practices considered unethical or to constitute "spamdexing" include but are not limited to cloaking, metadata, title tags, content scraping, link schemes, google bomb, search keywords, hidden text or hidden links, link schemes, comments containing spam and other matters;
- any other action which may adversely affect or result in damage to the Site, Lolab or its affiliates and employees, or Lolab’s reputation;
- modify or make derivative works based on the Site and/or the Services, or reverse engineer or access the underlying software for any reason; or
- use the Site to build a competitive product or service.
- By placing an order through the Site, you hereby represent and warrant that you are not subject to any prohibitions or restrictions by any sanctions program, or subject to any penalties under any anti-money laundering regime.
RIGHTS TO USER CONTENT
- By completing a booking, you hereby agree to receive electronic mail containing an invitation to provide reviews or content reviews with respect to the selection of Vendors. Lolab has sole discretion whether your review will appear on the Site. Lolab can display the review, which may contain comments, level of service and your name.
- In providing a review, you agree to ensure that:
- you own and control all of the rights to the reviews that you provide to the Site;
- you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license to use your reviews, including all intellectual property rights therein, in connection with our business operations including the operation and management of the Site;
- the content of the review is accurate and contains no misrepresentations; and
- the use or performance or transmission of the content of the review does not violate these Terms or applicable laws and regulations, you are not violating any third party’s rights, and you are not causing injury to any party.
- You must bear all responsibility for the content of the reviews that you provide or submit.
- Reviews provided by you will be deemed to not contain confidential information and Lolab shall have no obligation to treat any review as confidential information. Without limiting the other provisions contained in these Terms, Lolab has sole discretion to use reviews as deemed appropriate including but not limited to removing, cutting, modifying, or otherwise editing the review. Lolab shall have no obligation to pay for the content that you submit in a review, including but not limited to content review that has been changed, eliminated or cut. Lolab shall have no obligation to provide or include or mention authors or other third parties.
- In any case, you hereby agree that with respect to the content of your reviews:
- you do not require any attribution or identification on any derivative works;
- you consent that all content of reviews submitted to Lolab may be used by Lolab and its employees, successors, and transfer recipients in any way, at any time. This includes but is not limited to publishing and reproduction of the review; and
- you hereby waive all rights and agree not to claim any rights in any review.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”), including but not limited to copyright, patents, domain names, trademarks, service marks, logos, symbols or other designs etc., in Content on the Site are owned by Lolab and its affiliated companies or by the Vendors or other third parties that Lolab has a commercial arrangement with. All information and materials, including but not limited to: software, text, data, graphics, images, sounds, videos, trademarks, logos, icons, html codes and other codes on the Site are prohibited to be published, modified, copied, reproduced, duplicated or altered in any way outside the area of the Site without the express written permission of Lolab. If you violate these rights, Lolab reserves the right to bring a civil claim for the full amount of damages or losses suffered. These violations may also constitute criminal offences.
- Lolab and/or its affiliated companies are the owners of certain Intellectual Property Rights. Except as expressly set out in these Terms, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as granting you a licence or any rights, implied or otherwise, to use, possess, distribute or modify any of Lolab’s Intellectual Property Rights. Other product and company names contained on the Site, including names, trademarks, marks, service marks, logos, symbols or other designs may be owned or licensed for use by third parties. Use of third party Intellectual Property Rights on the Site is not considered a recommendation or sponsorship for the Site by third parties. Lolab owns copyright to the Site, and you must not use, possess, distribute or modify any of the Intellectual Property Rights owned by Lolab and its affiliated companies without express approval from Lolab.
- The whole of the Content is protected by copyright laws. We and our licensors own the copyright and/or other rights over the selection, coordination, arrangement, and repair of the Content and the original content. You must not modify, reproduce, copy, perform, display, publish, or exploit the Content, in whole or in part, unless you have express written consent from Lolab.
- Lolab shall not be responsible for Intellectual Property Rights owned by third parties or for your and/or other party's infringement of Intellectual Property Rights owned by third parties.
- You can use the information on the Site only for personal, non-commercial use. Unless specified otherwise, and expressly permitted by the copyright laws, you may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise commercially exploit any downloads you make from the Site without the permission of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights. Even if you obtain the necessary permission, you must not make changes or deletions. You hereby accept and agree that downloading any Content does not grant you any Intellectual Property Rights in that Content.
- Lolab in making the Site, preparing the source code and performing software support, can license the use of open source software from third parties through the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL”), Any use by Lolab of open source software and the Intellectual Property Rights of a third party are with the necessary licences or permits.
CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT
- If there is evidence of violations of your Intellectual Property Rights, you or your representative (collectively, the "Sender") may send a notice containing the following details listed below:
- Name and address of the Sender;
- In case the Sender is not the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights or license exclusive then it must include the name and address of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights;
- In case the Sender’s address is not in Indonesia, the Sender shall provide a temporary address in Indonesia;
- Sender’s telephone number, facsimile (if any) and electronic mail address;
- Sufficient details so as to prove the existence of intellectual property rights violations, including online addresses of electronic copies;
- Sender’s request to remove or disable access to the infringing electronic copy or version;
- A statement that the Sender in good faith recognizes the violations as identified in paragraph (5) of this Clause;
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate;
- A statement that the Sender (a) is the owner or exclusive holder of the intellectual property rights that are being violated; or (b) has the legal authority to act on the owner or exclusive holder's behalf; and
- The statement that the Sender subjects to Indonesia law and that all claims, disputes, controversies or differences arising out of intellectual property rights infringement shall first be submitted to the Indonesia Mediation Centre for resolution by mediation in accordance with the Mediation Procedure. The Sender should state that they agree to participate in the mediation in good faith and agree to abide by the terms of any settlement reached.
- The letter must be signed by the sender and delivered physically and via email to the following address:
Ruko Golden Madrid 2 Blok F15, Serpong, Tangerang Selatan, Banten.
- We will review and handle notifications in accordance with the above requirements and in accordance with Indonesia law.
- You agree to not hold Lolab responsible for losses or damages that may occur as a result of fraud, forgery or false accusations of intellectual property rights infringement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOU HEREBY DECLARE TO AND AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
- THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY STATE THAT WE DO NOT MAKE ANY KIND OF GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST NON-INFRINGEMENT WHERE APPLICABLE;
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT: (i) THE FUNCTIONS, SERVICES AND SECURITY FEATURES PROVIDED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERROR; (ii) ERRORS OR FAILURE WILL BE REPAIRED; OR (iii) THE SITE OR THE SERVER PROVIDE SERVICES THAT ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, MALWARE OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO AND FROM THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES ARE FREE FROM SOURCE MATERIAL THAT IS MALICIOUS, INDECENT, OR CONTROVERSIAL;
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME SUCH RISK, AND YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO SUCH MATERIAL, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS THAT ARE PROVIDED.
- WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO WHAT IS SET OUT IN THESE TERMS AND SUBJECT, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RESULTING FROM OR CONNECTED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR USE OF THE LINKS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR;
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes:
- a party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence;
- any other liability to the extent it cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lolab and its employees, affiliates, staff and partners, from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damage or loss including legal fees, which arise as a result of claims of third parties in connection with: (a) your use of the Site; (b) Content that is given, provided or accessed through this Site; (c) your violation of the Terms; (d) violation of any other rights or obligations; and/or (e) any act or omission by you, whether negligent, unlawful or otherwise. The ONLY AVAILABLE REMEDY FOR YOU IS TERMINATION OF USE OF THE SITE.
- The Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Lolab. We do not control those sites or links and are not responsible for the content or privacy or other activities of such sites. We, or other third parties, may upload automated search results or provide links to other sites. We provide opportunities for third parties to deliver, load, transmit or otherwise make available Content. We do not review and/or do not have control over the site, source, and such Content. You agree that we are not responsible for the content or the availability of such sites and resources, and we do not endorse or recommend and are not responsible for the origin of such other sites or Content. You hereby agree to release us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, loss, or damage, directly or indirectly caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or account for such Content, site or resource.
- Lolab has sole and full discretion to change, postpone, discontinue or stop the Site and/or part of the Site, including any Services, and/ or usage of the Site, or part thereof, at any time for any reason without prior notification to you.
- In the event of termination, both you and Lolab remain bound by the obligations in these Terms, including but not limited to the warranties, indemnification, waiver and limitation of liabilities that you have agreed to, in relation to any Services that have been provided to you but which have not been fully provided as at the date of the termination.
- Lolab shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, both parties shall first discuss in good faith to reach an amicable resolution within sixty (60) days from the date of the notice of dispute. However, if such dispute may not be settled by mutual consultation within sixty (60) days, it shall be referred to mediation at the Indonesia Mediation Centre in accordance with the Mediation Procedure. If the dispute remains unresolved, the parties agree the courts of the Republic of Indonesia have non-exclusive jurisdiction. If you are a consumer and resident of a country other than the Republic of Indonesia you and we may also bring proceedings in that other country.
- These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Lolab on the subject matter thereof, and shall supersede all prior agreements, whether written or oral, between you and Lolab concerning the subject matter thereof.
- If you use the Site for or on behalf of a third-party ("Third-party"), such as a family member or a Beauty Bar companion, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the Third-party of all applicable terms and conditions. When using the Site for or on behalf of a Third-party, you agree to indemnify and hold Lolab harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims including legal fees, arising from or connected to the breach of these Terms or negligence by you and/or the Third-party.
- These Terms are drawn up in the English language. Any translation into another language is for convenience and information purposes only. In case of conflict between the English language version and any such translation, the English language version shall prevail. Headings in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms.
- In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. The severed provision shall be replaced by a provision approximating as much as possible the original wording and intent.
- Failure by either Party to enforce any provision of these Terms at any time shall not be construed as a waiver of each Party’s rights to enforce the breach of such provision or any other provision in these Terms or as a waiver of any continuing, succeeding or subsequent breach of any provision or other provisions of these Terms.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add and delete these Terms (or parts thereof) at any time where this is necessary to comply with any law or regulation binding on us or to reflect a change to our operational practices, provided that we will use reasonable endeavours to provide notice of material changes on the Site. We may amend the Terms at any time by posting a variation on the Site. The latest version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions.
- Notices given pursuant to these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given if they are in writing and forwarded by registered post or recorded delivery service or equivalent to either Party (at our registered address, or otherwise notified).Lolab may give notice to you by means of a general notice published on the Site or to your email address set out in your account. You must give notice to Lolab by registered post or recorded delivery service or equivalent to either Party (at our registered address, or otherwise notified).
- Lolab shall not be liable for any non-performance or violation of these Terms, such as for transaction failure, restricted access to the Site, or any damage or harm to users caused by any act or condition beyond the reasonable control of either you or us (“Force Majeure Event”). Force Majeure Events include but are not limited to natural disaster (floods, earthquakes), epidemic, riot, a declaration of war, war, military action, terrorist action, embargo, sanctions, changes in laws or regulations, lightning, hurricanes / typhoons / cyclones, labor strikes, demonstrations, Beauty bar bankruptcy or insolvency, and cyber attacks.
- Lolab shall not be responsible for any damages or losses caused by any means to any party because of the Force Majeure Event.
The app does use third party services that declare their own Terms and Conditions.
Link to Terms and Conditions of third party service providers used by the app
You should be aware that there are certain things that PT Nawastra Teknologi Nimpuna will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but PT Nawastra Teknologi Nimpuna cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, PT Nawastra Teknologi Nimpuna cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, PT Nawastra Teknologi Nimpuna cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to PT Nawastra Teknologi Nimpuna’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. PT Nawastra Teknologi Nimpuna accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. PT Nawastra Teknologi Nimpuna does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
These terms and conditions are effective as of 2020-11-01.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 - 2022 Lolab All Rights Reserved
Powered by PT Nawastra Teknologi Nimpuna